So, say you were meeting a new person – blind date, new friend, who knows. And you wanted them to have some idea of what kind of person you are, and who you are. But you can’t actually tell them in so many words. Instead, you have to give them a box, with a dozen things in it for them to ponder over.
What would you put in the box? No cheating – you’re not allowed to include things such as links to your blog.
WHAT I’D PUT IN MINE:
1. a straight edge razor
2. U2 the greatest hits
3. an uncashed check from 98
4. “miller’s crossing”
5. a blank journal
6. raspberry scented candles
7. a beeper made up of parts of other beepers
8. an aged bottle of chivas regal- unopened
9. batman- the dark knight returns
10. a spanish translation of the constiution
11. my ticket to the yankees-brave world series game 2
12. a synonymus jam recording