Ending 2005 with some strange web searches to ye olde blog (plus the commentary)
spanish champion poem
– un slam en español?
houseboy in Houston
– gotta love the consonance
who started the phrase “grill” for your face
– if it was in reference to the much desired Cadillac grill, i would guess a mechanic
les sit de veruss
– oui, mon frere
what does prick mean in spanish?
– know that i look at this, i can see how it is a legit question but it still made me laugh for a second
Stuart Scott poetry slam
– cooler than the other side of the pillow
Why +Ecuadorian +Crazy
– itâ€™s a south american thing, you wouldnâ€™t understand
woke up this morning feeling happy
– that has been the catchphrase lately
Poetry about the Bronx
– only after i moved out. hmmm, best get ready for a slew of NYC poems
migente cafe Bronx
– ahhh, where the online magic first began
1000 word poems
– worth as much as a picture?
santiago + hustler + morales
– face + lost money + fist
– for the record, soy un Barcelonista but i still rep ecua to the fullest when i can
ox of peaces
– is this anything like the pygmy goat of doom?
gout knee scotch
– DONâ€™T DO IT!!!
“banco popular” shit
– try Citibank
– bless you
kobe pimp limp
– this one keeps coming up and i have no idea why
bono as a poet
– â€œWe wait all day For night to come And it comes Like a hunted childâ€
Bono Vox indeed!
over exaggerating poems
– see your nearest slam venue
ob huge down here phil song
“future poet” + “blogspot”
– this made me smile as it goes back to something some wrote to me at the first Acentos
+mitchell’s +”ice cream”
– will be a more frequect stop
juniors cheesecake poem
– sadly, a less frequent future haunt
bronx gang poem
– funny only cuz i have no gang experience at all