Heaven Below, my new chapbook, is available now. I will ship you a copy for FREE if you would like to swap a copy of your own chapbook. If you don’t have a chapbook of your own, I am willing to swap a copy for a chapbook, journal, CD, or used book from your personal library. Authors with full length collections, I’ll swap a copy of Heaven Below and Palimpsest in exchange for your book.
For more swap info, contact me via email at oscar(at)oscarbermeo.com
Please include the words “Heaven Below Chapbook Swap” in the subject line of your message.
• Heaven Below
• A Personal History and Reflection on Sixty Years in the City from the Reverend JT
• Psalm for Anywhere Avenue
• Epistle Written at the #4 Train—Woodlawn Station, 4:30am
• We, Spoken Here
• In the City, you can’t help but think of God
• Ash Wednesday
• Unsolved Crimes Perpetrated by Invisible Men as Reported by an Unreliable Witness
• How Much for the Building? Tenants Optional.
• What the Landlord said…
• Getting Ronald Reagan to Visit the South Bronx
• The Pope Takes the #4 Train
• Tumbaron Tres Torres
• Three Towers Toppled
• The View from the Stoop
• Orchard Beach: Section Four
• I’m Jus Askin