Soundtrack goin on in mah head: U2’s version of “Unchained Melody”
The set list for this last Fridayâ€™s reading at Cornelia Street will be up by the end of the week but that news sure does take a back seat to the fact that my invocation of the muse is on some, as the kids would say, next shit.
For you lovers of the nebulous, the Top Ten:
10. (Cue the Homer Simpson voice) Oh, Profe! How could we stay mad at you? (Dan Castellaneta mode: Off)
9. Whiskey- Yes/SoCo- No
8. NO!!! Not ___________!
7. What is this Mango Lassi you speak of?
6. “Boo boo, itâ€™s been a whole thirty minutes since Iâ€™ve seen you!”
5. Rice Cake! Rice Cake! Rice Cake!
4. Where thereâ€™s smoke, thereâ€™s fire in Brooklyn
3. Mangu = Yummy
2. Canoodling at Cornelia
(Cue the drumroll!)and the number one title for this blog post:
1. Best Weekend, Ever!!!
love ya like if ya fell from the sky and into mah arms